Brodifacoum, Bromadiolone, Difenacoum
State-Designated Manufacturer (China)
SIYANG RODENTICIDE FACTORY (G.P.)
• Business License (Notary in English)
• Quality Management Certificate (ISO)
• Registration at MOA (2* 98% TC)
• Manufacturer & the Exporter Certificate
• Extreme Toxicity Operation Permit
• AQSIQ Authorized Production (Notarized)
• New ‘2017 Restricted Pesticide License’
The relocation site (20 mu) in Sept. 2021:
(Networked with the Public Security Bureau)
Add.: North of Wujiang Road and west of
Gedonghe Road in Siyang Economic Development
Zone (Siyang County), Jiangsu Province, China 223700.
Tel.: +86 (527) 85377 667
Fax.: +86 (527) 85377 947
Email: email@example.com (Chinese)
https://www.rodenticide.com.cn (Since 2002)
The International Sales Dept. (Singapore)
RODEN CHEMICAL PTE. LTD.
• Business License (201014267H)
• Date of incorporation: 06/07/2010
• Paid-up Capital: SGD$1,500,000.00
- Production & sales licenses: In the case of technical material grade Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone, there are only two companies in China that have licenses to produce and sell them, and we are currently the only licensed exporter in China.
- Overseas authorization & registration: We do not support overseas GLP registration and no longer respond to questions about them, so please make sure you are a local registrant/qualified before contacting us.
- About rodenticides in China: Although there are currently 5 anticoagulant rodenticides with active registration status in China, 4 of which are in Siyang (Warfarin 97%, Coumatetralyl 98%, Brodifacoum 98%, Bromadiolone 98%). However, according to the implementation of the new pesticide law in 2017, only the national standards Bromadiolone and Bromadiolone are currently licensed for production, so the other valid registrations no longer exist in name only.
- Our available products: We have not been producing baits (0.005% RB) since 2013 and concentrates (0.5% TK) since 2019, and currently only supply 98% Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone technical material.
- The legal package: Fixed 78 Liters UN steel drum; Net.15-20kg/drum for Bromadiolone TC and 20-25kg/drum for Brodifacoum TC; a legally certified Packing Group (I) for UN 3027, Class 6.1, meets China’s mandatory GB-3796 regulation “General rule for packing of pesticides”: stacking test≥3m, air-tight test ≥30kPa, hydraulic test≥250kPa.
- Legally declared HS codes: the 10-digit tariff number for Brodifacoum is “293220-90-11″ and Bromadiolone is “293220-90-13″ have been specified in the Chinese regulation. In addition, the HS codes for finished rodenticide products (0.005% RB, ready for use) are 380899-90-90 (non-retail packaging) and 380899-10-00 (retail packaging).
- Legal export procedures: (1) Chemicals certification with reference to the United Nations TDG regulations for dangerous classification; (2) GAC inspection (formerly CIQ) according to TDG-Certified, UN GHS/EU CLP and IMDG code; (3) Release order for export by ICAMA under the pesticide regulations.
- Sea Transportation Only: Technical Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone are certified by UN TDG as “UN 3027, Class 6.1, PG: I“, but they are listed as “China HyperToxic chemicals”, so they are not available for air transport in China. In addition, ocean shipping in Full Container Load (FCL) due to extremely toxic.
- Minimum order quantity: 5 drums (fixed 78 liters UN drum, 100kg for bromadiolone, 125 kg for bromadiolone). Please understand that (i) the UN packaging is customized, Minimum order quantity is 5-10 drums for the dangerous packaging manufacturer, (ii) a single qualified hazardous chemical truck for road transport, and (iii) the one-time extreme hazard handling fee at Shanghai seaport is about US$5,000 (2023 price) regardless of the quantity.
- Trade Terms: CIF recommended. In the past, the FOB operation requested by customers basically failed in the end, because the designated forwarder is generally non-professional operation, lack of knowledge and experience in extremely toxic chemicals.
- Payment: TT in advance only, against confirmed Proforma Invoice, Certificate of Origin, ICAMA release certificate, GAC inspection certificate and the copy of BL.
- Delivery Time (departure): It is usually 8-10 weeks.
- The Stock: Enough for 2024 and 2025.
- Factory Visiting: Not accepted. According to the regulations, the monitoring facilities in our new factory have been connected to the 110 alarm system of the Public Security Bureau and it is a special control area.
- COVID-19 Impacts: soft copy documents for customs clearance, Telex Release BL.
SAFETY DATA SHEETS
4 registered products
3 mandatory licenses
Jiangsu Province, China 223700.