Brodifacoum, Bromadiolone, Difenacoum
State-Designated Manufacturer (China)
SIYANG RODENTICIDE FACTORY (G.P.)
• Business License (Notary in English)
• Quality Management Certificate (ISO)
• Registration at MOA (2* 98% TC)
• Manufacturer & the Exporter Certificate
• Extreme Toxicity Operation Permit
• AQSIQ Authorized Production (Notarized)
• New ‘2017 Restricted Pesticide License’
The relocation site (20 mu) in Sept. 2021:
(Networked with the Public Security Bureau)
Add.: North of Wujiang Road and west of
Gedonghe Road in Siyang Economic Development
Zone (Siyang County), Jiangsu Province, China 223700.
Tel.: +86 (527) 85377 667
Fax.: +86 (527) 85377 947
Email: email@example.com (Chinese)
https://www.rodenticide.com.cn (Since 2002)
The International Sales Dept. (Singapore)
RODEN CHEMICAL PTE. LTD.
• Business License (201014267H)
• Date of incorporation: 06/07/2010
• Paid-up Capital: SGD$1,500,000.00
Please take note:
We do not support overseas GLP registration and no longer respond to questions about them, so please make sure you are a local registrant/qualified before contacting us, such as BPR (Regulation EU 528/2012) participants are listed in the Article 95.
Frequently Asked Questions
- License: In China, unlike other countries, pesticide registration is just a certificate, the final production license is another authorization from the MOA (prior to the 2017 Pesticide Law if it was a national pesticide by AQSIQ , otherwise by the MIIT). For technical Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone, there are only two units in China with production licenses, namely Siyang and TTCC, which are mainly used for their own bait processing, while we mainly use them for export. Other than that, all the other companies you see are liars, because according to the latest regulations, you need not only a restricted pesticide license from the MOA to trade in China, but also an extremely hazardous chemical license from MEM.
- Rodenticide: According to the restricted pesticide regulations published in 2017, there are five anticoagulant rodenticides in China in active registration status, and four in Siyang (Warfarin 97%, Coumatetralyl 98%, Brodifacoum 98%, Bromadiolone 98%). Meanwhile, according to the new pesticide law, from August 1, 2019, the registration of pesticides without a production authorization is no longer valid, Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone are now the only two authorized coumarin rodenticides in China, while the production and sale of other products is illegal. In addition, unlicensed sellers in China never know the laws and regulations, and we still want to state again that no third active ingredient is currently manufactured or sold in China.
- Formulations: Due to the emergence of many illegal rodenticide producers and exporters in China for more than a decade, Siyang Rodenticide Factory has lost almost the entire market and abandoned the production of process concentrates (0.5% TK) in 2019 and now only supplies stock of 98% Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone technical material. In addition, the factory has never produced finished rodenticides (0.005% RB, ready for use) in the last 20 years. Therefore, the products of our factory appearing in the Vietnamese market are counterfeit.
- The Packaging: Fixed-mold 73L steel drum, 20kg/drum for Bromadiolone TC and 25kg/drum for Brodifacoum TC; Packing Group (I) for UN 3027, Class 6.1, meets China’s GB 3796 regulation (General rule for packing of pesticides): stacking test≥3m, air-tight test ≥30kPa, hydraulic test≥250kPa. In fact, the use of steel materials for technical rodenticide packaging is the easiest way to identify whether a product is legal or not. As we have seen on the internet many illegal Chinese sellers are using fiberboard drums or paper boxes for packaging.
- HS Code: Industrial Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone (TC, TK), unlike other common pesticides, are not marketed and therefore are not included as a commodity name in the customs tariff code list by almost any country in the world except China. And the 10-digit tariff number for Brodifacoum is “293220-90-11” and Bromadiolone is “293220-90-13” have been specified in the Chinese regulation “Catalogue of the People’s Republic of China for the Administration of the Import and Export of Pesticides (Now in 2022 version)”. In addition, the Chinese HS codes for finished rodenticides (RB, ready for use) are 380899-90-90 (non-retail) and 380899-10-00 (retail). In any case, the international HS code is a 6-digit code (293220) that is harmonized and identical.
- Legal procedures: (1) Chemicals certification with reference to the United Nations TDG regulations for dangerous classification, valid for the current year; (2) GAC inspection (formerly CIQ) according to TDG-Certified, UN GHS/EU CLP and IMDG code, valid for 12 months; (3) Release order for export by ICAMA under the pesticide regulations, valid for 3 months.
- Transportation: Technical Brodifacoum and Bromadiolone are certified by UN TDG as “UN 3027, Class 6.1, PG:I”, but they are listed as “China HyperToxic chemicals”, so they are not available for air transport in China. In addition, ocean shipping in Full Container Load (FCL) due to extremely toxic. Therefore we often see unlicensed sellers in China making illegal exports by replacing UN 2811 (Toxic Solid, Organic, N.O.S.), as well as making air shipments.
- Minimum Order: 20 drums (400-500 kg). Please consider that (i) the UN packaging is customized, 20 drums is the minimum, UN-Certified valid for 12 months only, (ii) as a licensed plant definitely use qualified hazardous chemical trucks for road transport, and (iii) the one-time extreme hazard handling fee at Shanghai seaport is about US$4,000 (2021 price) regardless of the quantity.
- Trade Terms: CIF (CFR) recommended. The FOB that was requested by the client in the past is all failed because the appointed freight forwarder is a professional operation lacking dangerous goods, such as customs certified warehousing, licensed loading and unloading, etc.
- Payment: TT in advance only, payment in batches by confirmed Proforma Invoice/Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Origin/Packing List, ICAMA release order, GAC inspection certificate and the copy of BL.
- Documents: As mentioned above. And as of 2021, we will no longer provide the marine transport insurance policy we purchased, as it is not used as a clearance document. Also, since we use fumigation-free pallets, the inspection certificate is not applicable.
- Delivery Time: It is usually 6-8 weeks: UN certified steel drums take 2 weeks to manufacture, during which time an ICAMA pesticide release order can be applied for. One week is needed to make an appointment with GAC officials for inspection after the cargo is ready. Finally it takes at least 3 weeks in advance to submit the GAC inspection certificate to the ship owner for waiting approval for loading, while arranging special trucks for hazardous chemicals.
- Shanghai port: As of November 1, 2021, the new requirement for hazardous materials operations in Shanghai port is identity verification through face recognition and electronic data sharing with the Maritime Administration through GPS photos.
- The Stock: After the “2015 Tianjin Explosions” and the “2019 Xiangshui chemical plant explosion”, according to today’s Chinese chemical policy, more than one billion RMB (approx. US$158 million) in new investments are needed to relocate into the national chemical zone to maintain production status. As a result, all the illegal producers in China disappeared, but the products manufactured under license became the last stock in China.
- Reference Price: This price is made public because in the past, many overseas inquirers have compared illegal products in China to us. Between 1993 and 1996, when there were no illegal producers in China, our moderate price for Bromadiolone TC was $2,182/kg and Brodifacoum TC was $4,000/kg. The price is reasonable for today, and regulated production with a license is HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, Environment) compliant, while the illegal producers in China are undoubtedly causing serious damage to the environment.
- Visiting: As an enterprise of hazardous chemicals and restricted pesticides, the factory has to face too many frequent inspections from authorities, so we are very sorry that we no longer accept any clients to visit the factory.
- COVID-19 Impacts: Congestion at Mediterranean ports could delay cargo ships for about a month, more than 3 times the cost of ocean transportation, and by soft copy documents for customs clearance, Telex Release BL.
SAFETY DATA SHEETS
4 registered products
4 mandatory licenses
Add.: North of Wujiang Road and west of Gedonghe Road in Siyang Economic Development Zone.
Jiangsu Province, China 223700.
Jiangsu Province, China 223700.