CAS No.: 56181-66-9 | C22H20O Registered in China
- Name: Difenacoum Stage 6 (last intermediate)
Mol. Formula: C22H20O
CAS No.: 56181-66-9
EC No.: 260-034-9
Purity of limited stock: ≥ 99.7%
- IUPAC name: 3-[1,1′-biphenyl]-4-yl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1-naphthol
China Reg. name: 3-[1,1′-biphenyl]-4-yl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1-naphthol
China’s Regulatory: MEP Directive No. 7/2010
New Substances Registration No.: 2011009/MEP
Registration Date at China MEP: 12. JAN, 2011
China Difenacoum ended in 2005
- According to the National Industrial Policy “Regulations on Promoting Industrial Structure Adjustment” with the detailed Directive – “Directory for Guiding Industry Restructuring (2005)” that came into effect on December 2, 2005, new production of highly toxic pesticides is prohibited in China.
- Difenacoum obtained pre-approval production from the authorities based on the existing Brodifacoum line when the plant was expanded in 2004. Unfortunately until the introduction of the national industrial policy in 2005, the plant did not complete its registration with the MOA.
Registered Difenacoum intermediate
- On January 12, 2011, C22H20O, the final intermediate of Difenacoum manufactured by Siyang Rodenticide Factory, passed the environmental and safety assessment of China’s REACH regulation as a new chemical substance.
- Siyang Rodenticide Factory has produced some intermediates of Difenacoum (the last stage, C22H20O) for export. There are limited stocks and it fully complies with all Chinese laws and regulations.